|Lisa and I enjoying our Chocolate-Covered Marshmallows at Fantasmic!|
|Marshmallow Sticks made up to look like Mickey’s Shorts at Goofy’s Candy Co.|
Topping (sugar, candy, nuts etc)
- Skewer the marshmallows onto the stick. We usually put 3.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a double boiler or a glass bowl placed over simmering water. (you can always use a microwave at 50%, but it takes longer and doesn’t come out as smooth)
- Once the chocolate is melted, dip the marshmallow sticks inside and cover with chocolate
- Place on a piece of wax or parchment paper
- Immediately, put on the topping of your choice
- Allow to harden
These we made to look like Mickey’s shorts for our son’s 2nd birthday party!
While you’re here, be sure to leave a comment to let us know you’ve stopped by! You can also use the mickey head links below to Like us, Follow us, Email us, and Subscribe to us!