Welcome to this month’s Blogorail Green Loop. Today we are discussing some of the unique dining experiences you can find at Walt Disney World.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of a busy park day and relax while you enjoy a unique dining experience just a few minutes from the Magic Kingdom. There’s nothing better than a good cup of tea, especially when the tea is served with freshly baked pastries and delicious sandwiches. Afternoon Tea at Grand Floridian’s Garden View Tea Room is the perfect way to spend a relaxing afternoon.
We have been to high tea at the Garden View Tea Room on several occasions. It’s great for some adult time, a family gathering or even a mommy and me tea. No matter who you go with, you will be sure to have a special experience.
Is it lunch or dinner?
Sandwiches, Pastries and More
Even More to Enjoy
Aside from high tea which is served 7 days a week, the Garden View Tea Room hosts My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party. The event runs on select days at 10:30 a.m. This special experience lets kids have a one of a kind tea party hosted by “Rose Petal,” a magical rose, and includes music, dancing, storytelling and of course tea drinking. A special guest, Princess Aurora, may even stop by to greet the little ones. Princesses and Princes will also leave with a bag full of royal gifts. Kids must be accompanied by an adult and reservations can be made 180 days in advance by calling 1-407-WDW-MYTEA.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are encouraged and can be made 180 days (180 days +10 if staying on property) in advance.
- Prices range from $175.00 (for two) to $30.00
- Other beverages, including champagne may be purchased a la carte.
- Eat lightly before you go and don’t expect to eat a big dinner. I promise, you will be more full than you think.
For more unique Disney dining experiences,
check out the other great posts from the Blogorail!
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Green | Unique Disney Dining Experiences Loop:
- 1st Stop – Capturing Magical Memories | Jedi Mickey’s Star Wars Dine
- 2nd Stop – Dad for Disney | 50’s Prime Time Cafe
- 3rd Stop – Sam’s Disney Diary | Victoria and Albert’s “The Queen Victoria Room Experience”
- 4th Stop – Adventureland Pam | T-Rex Restaurant
- 5th Stop – Adventures in Familyhood | Garden View Tea Room